SMS Script Reminder Service
(Avoid the queues.)
Receiving SMS Reminders is a simple and convenient way to keep up to date with your medication needs.
Script Reminders will be sent via SMS when your medication is due for renewal. If your scripts are kept at the pharmacy, the text message you receive will prompt you to text back YES to have the medication made up for collection, which is a great way to avoid the queues.
How do I sign up for SMS reminders?
It’s free to join, simply
- Drop your prescriptions(s) into the store
- Let us know you’d like to sign up for SMS reminders
- Provide your mobile phone number and sign a consent form to receive messages from the pharmacy
When will I be sent SMS script reminders?
What are the benefits?
- You’ll never forget to re-order or renew your prescription
- You’re less likely to run out of your important medication.
- You won’t lose your prescriptions as they are kept at the pharmacy with our Scripts on File.
- You’ll receive faster, more efficient service as you won’t have to wait for medications to be made up.
- Advanced warning to book in and see your doctor
If you would like to know more about this free service, just ask our friendly staff.