National Diabetes Services Scheme
National Diabetes Services Scheme (NDSS), is an initiative of the Australian Government administered by Diabetes Australia. The NDSS delivers diabetes-related products at subsidised prices and provides information and support services to people with diabetes. Registration is free and open to all Australians diagnosed with diabetes.
We are an NDSS Access Point and can provide a range of subsidised diabetes supplies that help you to affordably self-manage your diabetes.
These products include:
- subsidised blood glucose testing strips
- subsidised urine testing strips
- free insulin syringes and pen needles (if you require insulin or an approved non-insulin injectable medication)
- subsidised insulin pump consumables (for approved persons with type 1 diabetes and gestational diabetes).
We can also help you:
- Register with the National Diabetes Services Scheme (NDSS)
- Operate your meter correctly
- Understand your devices better
- Offer you diabetes Medschecks with our pharmacist